It's been a while since last time I uploaded these, but I've been somewhat inactive, so it's not so weird. Get ready for random facts, and a possible confusion!
1. Walking in the woods boost our immune system.
2. Studies show that the more you take pictures of your food, the worst it will taste.
3. Toruphobia is the fear of cheese.
4. The name Bart was chosen for "The Simpsons" because it's an anagram of "brat".
5. Chocolate is good for your teeth; it can help fight against bacteria in the mouth and stop dental decay.